Our home staging service is COMPLIMENTARY. We have four full-time stagers, two full-time designers, three trucks and over 7000 square feet of high-end, name-brand inventory valued at over 1.5 million dollars at your disposal!
Our designers will provide you with a personally tailored home staging plan. We will take care of ALL the planning, scheduling, designing and staging. We provide project management and access to excellent tradespeople for interior and exterior improvements. We will be with you every step of the way to coordinate the details, relieve you of decision-making headaches and make sure that only necessary changes are made.
We are renowned for the quality of our home staging. Although other real estate agents and teams might also offer complimentary staging services, not all staging is equal. Because we have invested heavily in our high end inventory, we can afford to add all the accent pieces and soft touches that make a room look polished instead of scattering sparse pieces of furniture and artwork of questionable taste. We are also the only two agents who have access to our HUGE inventory so you never need to worry about getting leftovers from a staging inventory that has been pillaged by five or ten agents… We have a treasure trove of wonderful modern and classic pieces to suit any style of home: accent tables, couches,chairs, sleek consoles, artwork, mirrors, bedding, bathroom accessories, and everything else in between. We will dress $400,000 homes and $4,000,000 homes with equal flair and enthusiasm!
When staging your home, we will make your living space warm, welcoming and appealing to the highest number of buyers. We will create the perfect balance of function, flow and beautiful visual displays that encourage buyers to make an emotional connection with your property. In fact, this is so effective, that it's not uncommon for buyers to include our furniture and art in their offer! If that's not a testimonial, we don't know what is! Buyers are looking for a place to call home, to put down roots, raise a family and create fond memories. You are selling more than a just a property, you are selling the idea of the life they can have in their beautiful new home.
Watch for our distinctive staging trucks...they are heading your way!
The Benefits of Staging
Did you know that:
- Our staging increases your property value and therefore your selling price;
- Our staged homes sell for up to 10%-20% more than un-staged or poorly staged homes;
- Our staged homes draw more buyers, as buyers can see the home is its best light and make an emotional connection which translates into dollars;
- The cost of preparing your house for sale is less than the cost of your first price reduction;
- By staging, you will be stand out against all other competing homes on the market;
- Ever busier buyers are willing to pay more for a home in move-in condition;
- Photos of your staged home look better and make for a more appealing listing, thus increasing traffic to open houses, leading to more showings and more offers.
Considering all of these factors, can you really afford not to stage?