Buying with us
What you need to know about buying a property
Choose your Realtor wisely! For most of us, buying a home is the most important financial commitment and lifestyle decision we will make in our lifetimes. For these reasons, we are dedicated to finding you the absolute best home to meet your needs. We see a lot of homes and if we think we can find you a better one than the one you're interested in, we will definitely let you know. After all, you've hired us for our experience and we will have to sell your home again one day… We have had great success finding the perfect home for our buyers, by matching them to homes before they even hit the open market! We will stop at nothing to find you the perfect fit.
We will provide you with your own binder containing information on every home we've visited and follow-up with you on what these homes have sold for. This process will help you recall the homes visited, understand pricing and value, and help you identify the characteristics you preferred. And it doesn't stop there…. Once you have purchased your home, we will continue to provide you with never-ending client care as well as access to our design resources and preferred trades. We will also show you how to maximize your renovation dollars!
The buying process
Together we will:
- Determine your budget and comfort zone;
- Itemize all the requirements for your home;
- Determine the neighbourhoods of your choice;
- View homes that match your criteria as closely as possible;
- Do a preliminary computer search to get an idea of suitable homes;
- Go over the factors that will affect future resale (after all, we will probably be the ones that sell your home again when you're ready to move!);
- Review the mechanical details associated with homes, e.g. wiring, plumbing, roofing, various heating and cooling systems, etc.;
- Review the process of entering into an agreement of purchase and sale.